Sunday, May 4, 2008

complicated!~

long time didnt update my blog...no big changes to my life but with some small changes...seem to get myself back into SMS world...holding my handphone the whole day...click click click...end up with a fucking expensive phone bill...luckily havent receive my dad's call yet...while i'm typing this post...i keep thinking what the point to update my blog?i still can't figure it out right now...so i guess when i get the answer...i will update my blog again!`see ya

6 comments:

szelynn said...

never sms me.... T_T

Gosu,Hasu,Kiasu said...

yea nvr sms v all,plus fuckin expensive phone bill,u surely noe how to leave scars on our hearts.. btw,i din noe u're a person who "fuckin" "fuckin" wen u talk @@" u were originally like this,or recent influence?

szelynn said...

she influenced me~~ hahaha tong tong bad bad oooo~
why use "fuckin" "fuckin"~~
naughty~ lol

kelly^tong said...

lynn teaches me one!~

Gosu,Hasu,Kiasu said...

mou ngan tai

szelynn said...

eh... u teach me de leh...