Tuesday, May 6, 2008

i'm here!~

well...got no reason...i feel like blogging right now...i read someone's blog before this....and i really want to shout out loud that i'm here for u....i dont mind lend u my ear...i want to share everything with u...i want to make u happy...but why why and why...u never tell me all these shit...why i have to know all these through the others' mouth and from ur blog that u set up just for him?do u treat me as ur fren?do u?i really so wonder...do u know how worry am i when i know all these happen to u?do u know how much i miss ur laughter before?few times i really want to ask u about that....but i still act i know nothing...because i want u to tell me all these urself...but end up u never plan to tell me...i really hope u can get through all these soon...he's not the whole part of ur life...go one step forward..u will know how stupid u are now..and see ur surrounding..u got a lot of friends....for sure...i will be there too...please...dont cry again because of him...i can tell u it is not worth...u deserve better guy...believe me...everything will be fine...u're not alone!~wake up and just think all these just a nightmare....my dear...tomorrow will be a better day!~

2 comments:

Gosu,Hasu,Kiasu said...

"all these shit" ...woo,notice n feel d passion...guys out there don mess wit tiz lil caring lovin grandma @@"

szelynn said...

ppl serious de ler... this shit guy still talkin cock here...omg i m so rude... tong tong teach me de~~