Saturday, March 8, 2008

another meaningless weekend!~

saturday...saturday....saturday....it should be a happy day for everyone..hang out with friends....relax...no stress...just fun..but why i feel so down today?even my cousin was curious about it....usually i will talk non stop(i'm damn talkactive)...but today i look so lost...got no idea what to do...what to say...what happen to me?seriously,i dont know too!~~this coming tuesday is my dearest mummy bday...feel bad that i cant celebrate with her...i used to plan where the dinner will be...what present for her...but this year...everything changed!~she will celebrate without me...will it be big difference for her??so wonder.....oh no!!~~SPM result will be release soon...damn worry...i scare i will get suck result....everyone told me that SPM not important for me since i already doing my college...but the pressure from myself...and the scary comparison between friends....is killing me...i dont want to disappoint my mum...and even myself...haiz....may god bless me...on the 12th...i can get good news from my mum....god,please.....

No comments: