Tuesday, March 4, 2008

college life rock!!~~

long time didnt update my blog...since he left us...i got no mood to update my blog...cause everytime i view my blog...then i see his face...i miss so so much!!~~dont know how his life there?is it very peaceful and full of pretty angel beside him?i bet him miss us so much too!!~~anyway...life still need to go on....i moved into the sun-U residencce..having my own life...this time is really my own!~~~i start to enjoy it so so much...i spent more time in college..with all my friends...get to know many friends!!~~i so used to it....i thought i will miss home so much but turn out i don't...surprise?now,i sit at the foyer with all my friends...we're discussing our applics...oh ya...applics seriously suck!!~~but anyway...i cant drop it...i must conquer it!!~~by the way,i had fun and crazy time with all my friends during the bloody boring malaysian study...we took funny pictures!!~~alright....stop here...i got to get back to my applics...if not everything will screw up!!~~ciao!!~~

No comments: