Friday, March 21, 2008

lastest Tongtong's life






well...lynn...finally i update my blog..everytime i got many ideas in my mind what to blog...but when i start to type it...everything like gone...my mind blank..i think some of u facing the same problem right?haha...my life now...only condo, college, pyramid, kelana jaya...that all..argh...boring!!~~On the bday of someone(dont know who's that but his bday let me have a day off)thank you anyway...haha...i hang out with a friend...not so close but we can share everything..when a girl walk alone with a guy...is it everyone think they are couple?whatever..we spent whole day at mid valley...i helped him to choose present for his mum...that why i got a lunch for free...haha...but i contribute lot to THE ROBINSONS too....i bought some ficial product

gosh...this is my first time...for previous me..never waste one cent on this stuff....but i'm changed...people do change when time goes on right?back to me and him...that day he asked a lot about dating stuff...this and that...we talked a lot...seriously,he is a good guy but then i sure that between us dont have any chemical reaction(u know what i mean right?)u know why?because he is too good...he never do any bad things...never hang out late...gosh...unbelievable...honestly...for me...i like bad guy....of course not those gangster ok?i like those guy who can play with me and my crazy frens for sure...i dont know how to explain...anyway...i like some playful and funny guy..not those serious dude..hehe....after all the happy moments, is time for me to face all my assignment again...when i went back to condo...alone at room...the feel suck!!~~i dont like to stay alone...feel like wanna to cry that time...but i not dare to call my parent...cause i dont want them to worry about me...end up..i chat with my sis...as what i said...when i was there i hope to be here....but now i miss there again...it is a complicated feeling anyway....now...what i wanna to do is to study hard...i want to fulfill all my dreams....the future i want...i must accomplished it!!~~EE1...wait for me...i'm going to conquer u!!~~~gambateh

2 comments:

szelynn said...

update update update!!!!
i promise i'll leave u comment... hahahaha

Flora said...

wa... tongtong like bad guys.. XD good guy also not bad wan la.. =.= lmao..