Saturday, January 19, 2008

damn boring!!~~


gosh...today is suck...i stay at home and sit in front of my baby laptop...since i wake up till now..cant u imagine it?i want to shop!!born to shop---->that's me!!!the whole day doing nothing is really a disaster...keep eating...omG...i dont want to gain any weight!!i dont want to stay at home....set me free!!!i want to fly here and there freely just like a bird...no one control u...u're the one who makes the decision..how nice is that feel man?haha...dont u think so?suddenly so hope to have a bf...at least got someone to hang out with...i miss all my frens...if they're around..i just need to give them a call then everything settled...but somehow i enjoy my single life...no need to worry anything...no that big "responsible" to a certain person...haha..can check out all the hot guy around..that the benefit for single person huh?

No comments: