Friday, January 18, 2008

my first page


well, i know about blogging long time ago..but just never try it out...now is 2am..I'm facing with my laptop alone at a place that not belong to me...the feeling is really complicated...what i having now is all the things i want last time...i hope to have my own brand new life...no parent's nagging, no hater, even no secondary school life....but however, when i own all of this, i just realised that i miss my home so so much...my family, my friends..all the fantasy memories that i had...it's just unbelievable...but what can we do?that's life huh?we got to go on our own way...be responsible to it...and to enjoy it...but sometime it's hard huh?back to some happy things...I'm having my college life..when i first stepped in...i can feel that I'm big girl now...got to take care of myself...cant just be baby girl like what i did when i with my lovely parents...i tried my best to do the best...to make everyone happy and be ready for my future...i want an extremely bright future...i want to have a good life...that all i want...whatever, it just a beginning of my life!!~~cheer it up!~~impossible is just nothing!~~

2 comments:

fong_something said...

yoyo...this fellow is my kinder garten's classmate,we lost contact for six year then meet again in the secondary sch,again,she's my classmate.being affected by her,i become a sot ppl,but not as crazy as her.haha...tong,add oil...prove it to us!!!!all of us is supporting u!!! >.<
looking forward to the day we meet again...

kelly^tong said...

oh my baby,it's a faith that arrange by god...so that i can meet such a perfect fren...i dont have anything to prove how i appreciate u...but i do have a pure heart that always have u inside...i love u!!~~thank for all the support and i will try my best to let u feel pround of me!!!

cant wait to see u again!!!