Tuesday, January 22, 2008

feeling suck!!!~~

This morning i wake up at 6am to catch the stupid bus...then i went to college...until 6pm i arrive home...is 12 hours....when i woke up, i saw no one...when i arrive home...still see no one....it feels like the whole world left u alone...the feeling is really suck...i hate to be alone...i need someone always stay beside me when i need someone..is it that hard to fulfill?god...please show me some direction...so in mood to have a crazy night...but because of no transport so cant go clubbing with friend...ruin everything...D,i want a car right now!!~~as soon as possible...having bad home sick right now...i want to talk to my parent...i want to argue with my bro....i want to sleep at the living room with TV noise...i want to drive my car...i want to have a drink with friends....what such easy things...is so hard for me now?is it a challenge so that i can grow up?am i not independent enough?my tears is out of control...i miss my home!!~~~

No comments: