Thursday, January 24, 2008

god please!!~he doesn't deserve this!!

Tonny and me on 08-12-2007

Today i heard a news...my friend had serious accident...when i heard that, i got nothing to react..i was stunned..i just cant believe this thing happens to my friend..he is a good guy...he always be gentlemen to girl...he is caring and funny guy...why?why god will let this happen to him?it's unfair...he really doesn't deserve this...god pls...dont bring him away from us...he's just 17 yrs old...he still got lot of things to do...he haven fulfill his dream..he haven enjoy his life...please....bring him back to our side...i cant control my tears again...my brain keep popping out all those happy moments we spent together...we laugh...we share...it's just wonderful...please...god....Tonny, u have to be brave!!~~all of us are always by ur side....to support u!!~~we're always here for u!!~~may god bless him!!~~

No comments: